Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of providers not trying to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or inventhelp number was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent invention would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as it can.